Our thin bricks are very versatile and can be used in a variety of applicationslet your imagination take you to
• faux recycled-look thin bricks have proved very popular, especially in the retail and hospitality areas. These bricks give the wall a look of “age”, removing the clinical presentation of standard bricks.
• The recycled-bricks have been used in a number of areas including restaurants, take-aways, cafes, clothing shops, gyms, locksmiths, and many others.
• Mood lighting can very much augment the look of these bricks, bringing out the rich brick colours and enhance the ambience of the room.
• Our conventional thin bricks can serve as a brick veneer, used either internally or externally as a brick façade. Our thin bricks offer a cheaper alternative to using full brick for a wall.
• The standard brick wall can be painted over to accommodate the colour scheme of the customer. The brick wall can act as a “blank canvas” where the customer can personalize the room with a mural, art, a logo, or even collage. The alternatives are only limited by the imagination.
• Conventional thin brick can be used in any situation – shop, commercial premises, restaurant, or home – to serve as a feature wall in a family room, office, bathroom, or board room.
• Conventional thin brick can be used in kitchens, and have been used around stovetops. However, to avoid grease stains it is suggested a glass splashback be mounted as well to make cleaning easier.
• Our bricks are also ideal for small or large repairs, where bricks may be damaged or missing from an existing structure.